Friday, December 10, 2010

growing so fast

On August 6, 2010 I had my very first ultrasound to see my sweet Kinsley!
This is how small her sweet little body was
I can remember freaking out because that little thing was inside of me.
It's amazing the technology we have to be able to see these things.
Only a few months later on October 4, 2010 I found out a was having a little girl!
This was one of the best days of my life. When I saw how big and beautiful all of her little body parts were on the monitor screen, the best feeling came over me that I have ever felt in my whole life.
This picture was my favorite
Her perfect little hand:)
On December 8, 2010 I got to see her again!
Look how big she has grown!!! Kinsley Mae is growing HUGE!
I wasn't exactly supposed to have another ultrasound, BUT my moms friend that works at the hospital needed some practice on looking at the heart, so even though I knew her heart was perfect already I allowed her to practice:) Kinsley still has a beautiful perfect heart!! She was being camera shy which is weird because usually when they put the camera on my belly she starts kicking it nonstop! I think she was a little sleepy during this ultrasound. The girl let me watch her face for a few minutes and it was the most wonderful thing in the world. She kept puckering her lips at us, and would cover her eyes with her elbow. It's like she knew that we were trying to watch her.
I have another appointment (sadly not an ultrasound appt) on the 22nd!!
I think we are going to pick my C-section date then!
Time is sure flying by!!

No comments: